Atos IT Solutions and Services - Internet Operations Support site
Information and resources for BBC staff
- Red Bee Interactive Operations' extranet. Contains information
that you will find useful if you are developing WWW
sites/applications for bbc.co.uk. If you are viewing this site from
outside the BBC, you will need a username/password to access this
site, which can be obtained from your BBC contact.
- Publicly available status monitors. This is a good place to look
if you're having problems with part of our service. You will also find
some information here about the BBC's Internet Service network.
- Atos Internet Operations' extranet. Documentation to help if you
are using our services, contact information and request forms to help
you get in touch with us.
- FM&T DDO & Atos Shared Area.
- Publicly available information about FM&T DDO's dynamic web application development platform.
Information and resources for the public
- If you have a question about the BBC or any of our programmes or
services please visit BBC
Information. You'll find over 900 frequently asked questions
covering this week's programmes, more about the BBC and its history,
new digital services, technical help with reception, information on how
to contact us to comment or complain and more about how we are
- If you have found a problem with a bbc.co.uk online service, you
should contact Interactive Operations by email at email@example.com.
- For queries and problems about other parts of the BBC's Internet
activities, you should contact Internet Operations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.